Friday, February 1, 2008

Bloggy Giveaway Winner!!

I just wanted to announce the winner of the cupcake tote bag...

It is Susan at Mama on a Mission!!!


Anyone who would like to buy one, please email me or come check out my Ebay store. It may be a few days until I get it up there but it will be there shortly. So if all you see is books and blankets, just be patient.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Awwwwww man!!!! J/K I saw that you posted on Keva's blog. Isn't this blogging stuff addicting. Most people have more time to actually write stuff, I just post pictures for the most part. Charlotte is such a cutie!!

Kellie H said...

Bummed I didn't win =)I love cupcakes

OMG!!!! We do have so much in common..that is crazy! I was cracking up. We just saw WSP in Macon, GA this past October. It had been a while. Tho my hub went to one of the NYE shows (the 30th I think).

.....and the beach is not St. George lol -BUT we did stay there for our summer vacation back a few years ago! I don't know if I can take the seagulls on the bridge drive again! That beach is Orange Beach/Gulf shores...love it! Have you been there?

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus